InBody Body Composition Analysers is growing quickly throughout Australia and are now ready to launch their Sydney Showroom in Cremorne. This is an exciting opportunity to work with InBody as a founding member of the Sydney Team, in a role that is diverse and challenging. You will be working on our front reception desk and will be the first point of contact for all clients entering or calling our Showroom. This is a fast paced role so the ability to multitask successfully is essential. Full training will be provided by the company. Interviews will take place in December to commence the role in January.
Experienced in administration and customer service, you will be largely responsible for managing our booking system and creating a welcoming environment for anybody visiting the InBody showroom. You will hold yourself with outstanding professional appearance and a personality to match. You will not be afraid of a challenge. You must be organised and methodical, allowing our team to trust in your skills with anything they assign to you. Your attention to detail and efficiency will be pivotal in ensuring that our business is run smoothly.
- Positively greeting clients and offering a high level of service
- Present, scan and educate the InBody technology services to current and potential clients
- Manage general enquiries, calls and emails; and escalate as appropriate
- Cash Handling
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, data backup, closing and follow-ups
- Communicate well with other staff, customers, and management
- Adhoc duties as assigned
JOB & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
You will be an extremely quick learner. Have exceptional attention to detail. Be able to prioritise and complete tasks within set deadlines. Have the ability to handle simultaneous tasks whilst dealing with interruptions.
- Extensive customer service experience
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- High level of computer literacy – MS Office Suite, CRM
- Ability to prioritise workload and complete to strict deadlines
- Strong work ethic and keen interest to work as a team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to simultaneously handle numerous tasks
- Valid New South Wales drivers license
- Prior experience working in the fitness field is preferable
To apply, email your current resume and an application letter address to The Manager at email@example.com by 15th March 2019. Your application letter should address the above requirements, plus a paragraph stating why you should be considered for this position.