The InBody S10 offers a comprehensive body water analysis for monitoring nutritional status. It is specifically designed to analyse body water in patients who are immobile or are amputees with the use of attachable electrodes.
AGE & GENDER NOT USED TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT YOUR MEASUREMENTS
Only impedance is used to determine your body composition results; no age and gender equations are used or required to predict your body composition.
Measure fat, muscle, and water levels in less than 90 seconds. No dunking. No pinching. No discomfort. Simply attach the electrodes to the user to test.
BODY WATER COMPOSITION GRAPH
identify the exact amount of excess fluid to remove from a patient going through treatments such as dialysis– avoiding guesswork and patient discomfort that can be caused from unintentional hypohydration or hyperhydration.
SEGMENTAL ECW/TBW RATIOS
A key feature of the InBody S10 is its ability to precisely report Segmental ECW/TBW ratios. Excess body fluid can be precisely pinpointed before dialysis, and the drops in the ECW/TBW ratios in the five cylindrical body regions can be observed after dialysis is completed. Caregivers can learn valuable information about how a patient is responding to dialysis and better prepare for future treatments.
Overview may change without notice.
Offers intracellular, extracellular water of each body part, total body water and ratio of ECW/TBW.
- Easy to have a look at the accumulated result for intracellular, extracellular, total body water with history function.
- Body composition values are also offered to check whether the change of body water resulted from any other changes.
- The improved history function to confirm the changes.
- Enables storage of 50,000 data that is accessible at any time.
202 (W) × 322 (L) × 53 (H): mm
Tested Weight Range
10 ~ 250kg
Tested Age Range
3 – 99 years
90 seconds (Medical Mode) / 130 seconds (Research Mode)
95 ~ 220cm
OUTPUTS AND PARAMETERS
- Total Body Water
- Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass
- Body Fat Mass
- Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Body Mass Index
- Percent Body Fat
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Impedance at each segment/ frequency
- Intracellular Water
- Extracellular Water
- ECW/TBW Analysis
- Segmental Body Water Analysis
- Segmental ECW/TBW Analysis
- Body Water Composition History
- Segmental ICW Analysis
- Segmental ECW Analysis, Visceral Fat Level
- Whole Body
- Segmental Phase Angle
- Plus many more
*Specifications may change without prior notice