The InBody 570 has won the prestigious Red Dot Award for International Product Design and Innovation and is our most popular device for purchases for a number of reasons.
The fastest, upgraded solution for monitoring your health
The InBody 570 gives you all the relevant information that you require to precisely measure body composition on an ongoing basis. The device and associated equipment is completely portable offering owners or users greater convenience of use.
The InBody 570 is a highly effective, efficient and precise device which tests and provides in-depth results in less than two minutes.
The InBody 570 uses 15 impedance measurements by using 3 different frequencies to measure the 5
segments of the body to provide over 40 parameters relevant and specific to body composition.
The InBody 570 allows you or your trainer/health professional to regularly monitor your level of body fat, lean muscle mass and muscular development so you can understand how your diet, lifestyle and training regime are influencing your overall body composition.
Developed based on professional’s experience
- User friendly interface with voice guidance
- Test results can be saved if the member ID is utilised. The InBody 570 can save up to 100,000 ID’s
- Easy to transfer results as a CSV file to a USB memory stick
- Barcode Reader can be utilised to input member ID
- Customised InBody result sheets available with your selected parameters
Provides diverse analysis
- Visceral Fat Level (VFL) which indicates intestinal balance, which if unbalanced, can be related to many hazardous lifestyle factors.
- ECW Ratio indicates water balance and helps to determine nutritional status of an individual
- Segmental Lean Analysis shows muscle adequacy of each segment of the body separately
Universally dominating technology protected by global patents
- Universal leading technology which provides impedance values by segment and at multiple frequencies. InBody technology creates a unique stand-alone product that cannot be replicated.
Various options improving the use of the InBody 270
- Connect BSM 370 (Precise touch type automatic stadiometre) via RS32 Cable
- Connect BPBIO320 (Blood Pressure Monitor) which features automatic data transfer to the InBody 570. Blood Pressure values are then shown on the InBody 570 result sheet
- Connect Looking Body 120, exclusively designed software program for InBody that enables easy access to past history and client management
Outputs & Parameters
- Total body water
- Fat Free Mass
- Soft Lean Mass
- Muscle Fat Analysis
- Skeletal muscle mass
- Body fat mass
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Percentage of body fat (PBF)
- Segmental lean analysis
- Body water analysis
- Segmental fat analysis
- Segmental circumference
- Visceral fat Area Level (VFL)
- Intracellular water (ICW)
- Extracellular water (ECW)
- ECW Ratio Analysis
- Basal metabolic rate (BMR)
- Waist-hip ratio (WHR)
- Bone mineral content (BMC)
- Body cell mass (BCM)
- Arm circumference (AC)
- Arm muscle circumference (AMC)
- InBody Score
- Body Composition History
- Systolic blood pressure (when connected to BPBIO320 blood pressure monitor)
- Diastolic blood pressure (when connected to BPBIO320 blood pressure monitor)
- Heart rate (when connected to BPBIO320 blood pressure monitor)
- Plus many more