The all new InBody 270 is now more elegant and premium than ever before. Its silhouette, combined with clean lines and high-class design elements provides a truly impressive appearance.
Timeless style, yet significant feature changes.
Perfect for a mobile business.
One of the key features of the InBody 270 is the lightweight, foldable structure for easy installation and safe relocation. The device weighs only 14kg, perfect for mobile scanning businesses and Personal Trainers on the move. Plus, has a specially designed bag to maximise portability and to ensure the device stays safe during transportation.
The InBody 270 uses 10 impedance measurements by using 2 different frequencies to measure the 5
segments of the body to provide over 25 parameters relevant and specific to body composition.
This device allows you or your trainer/health professional to regularly monitor your level of body fat, lean muscle mass and muscular development so you can understand how your diet, lifestyle and training regime are influencing your overall body composition.
Developed based on professional’s experience
- User friendly interface, with minimum inputs required to complete the test
- The InBody 270 can save up to 100,000 results using the member ID feature
- Easily transfer results in a CSV file to a USB memory stick
- Easy to carry, install and operate
- The device is only 14kg so it can maximise your mobility
- Segmental Lean Analysis, shows muscle adequacy of each segment of the body separately
Universally dominating technology protected by global patents
- Visceral Fat Level (VFL) which indicates intestinal balance, if unbalanced, can be related to many hazardous lifestyle factors
- ECW Ratio indicates water balance and helps to determine nutritional status of an individual
- Barcode reader, quick member registration and ID number input available with barcode reader
Various options to improve the use of the InBody 270
- BSM 370 Stadiometre (Automatic portable stadiometer) via RS32 Cable
- BPBIO320 Blood Pressure Monitor, which features automatic data transfer to the InBody 270. Blood Pressure values are then shown on the InBody 270 result sheet
- Looking Body 120, exclusively designed software program for InBody that enables easy access to past history and client management
Outputs & Parameters
- Total body water
- Fat free mass
- Muscle fat analysis
- Skeletal muscle mass
- Body fat mass
- Percentage of body fat
- Segmental lean analysis
- Segmental fat analysis
- Segmental circumference
- Visceral fat area level
- Basal metabolic rate (BMR)
- Waist-hip ratio
- Recommended calorie Intake
- Calorie expenditure of exercise
- InBody score
- Body composition history
When connected to BPBIO320 blood pressure monitor
- Systolic blood pressure
- Diastolic blood pressure
- Heart rate
Have a question?
Get in touch with us today.