Join Our Gold Coast Team!
InBody Body Composition Analysers have multiple opportunities available to join our Gold Coast team as a Mobile Scanner & Administration Assistant.
Our mobile scanning team use InBody technology to scan clients across various industries – medical, corporate, fitness & educational.
This is a fast paced role so the ability to multitask successfully is essential.
- Present, scan and educate the InBody technology services to current and potential clients.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Manage an eftpos machine and a cash float
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity and data backup
- Communicate well with other staff, customers and management
- Manage general enquiries, calls and emails; and escalate as appropriate
- Additional admin duties as required
JOB & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Queensland Manual license (vehicle supplied)
- Extensive customer service experience
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Moderate-High level of computer literacy – MS Office Suite, CRM
- Ability to prioritise workload and complete to strict deadlines
- Strong work ethic and keen interest to work as a team
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Ability to work autonomously
- Prior experience working in the fitness field is preferable
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
Please note, hours consist of early mornings, evenings and weekends, depending on job bookings.
To apply, email your current resume and an application letter address to The Manager at email@example.com by 21st Feb 2019. Your application letter should address the above requirements, plus a paragraph stating why you should be considered for this position.